PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY OBTAIN FROM YOU
We may collect and obtain and use the following Personal Information about you:
- Any Personal Information you supply to us directly;
- We also collect your Personal Information from third party such as our service providers
- Personal Information you provide when you use our website but not limited to Personal Information you provide when you register to become a user of our services
- Personal Information submitted pursuant of transactions made by you through our site
- Included in responses to our questions including research surveys we ask you to complete
- Information provided through your visits to our site, which includes without limitation location and traffic data, weblogs, mobile logs, resources you access and other communication data. We may collect this information for both the purposes of our own billing and otherwise.
COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES
We may obtain information about your computer and mobile phone, which includes your IP address, IMEI Number, UDID, browser type and operating system where available. This accumulation of data is used to assist system administration, and to supply information to our advertisers. The collection of this data does not identify any personal identifiable information about you.
We may also collect information regarding your browsing activity and interests through use of a cookie file. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer and phone memory, and contains information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive as well as phone memory. We use the collection of this Personal Information to help us improve the experience of users on our site and to deliver a more personalized service with more relevant content. The collection of this Personal Information allows us to:
- Store Personal Information indicative of your preferences, allowing us to adjust our site to appeal to your individual interests
- Estimate the size and usage patterns of our audience
- Record the Personal Information of any transactions carried out by you through our site
- Identify you upon your return to our site
- Increase the speed of your searches
Our advertisers may also issue cookies, however we have no control over the cookies they issue.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect Personal Information and other information about you to allow us to provide and to improve our service. We may share any information we collect with our third-party service providers. We do not use your Personal Information for advertising or selling.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information we hold about you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To provide and to improve our services to you
- To send you further information about our services for which we think you may have an interest. This information will be supplied only where you have given consent
- To send you further information about our services based on a request we have received from you
- To fulfil our obligations to you
- To provide you with notification about any changes to our services
We may also use the Personal Information we hold about you to provide you with information about other services we offer which we feel may be of interest to you. We may provide this information electronically via email, telephonically via SMS or telephone, and/or by post.
If you wish to reject such communication regarding our other services, we will give you the opportunity to terminate our permission to contact you for such purposes.
WHERE MIGHT WE TRANSFER COLLECTED INFORMATION?
While our company is based in India, we are pleased to have customers around the world. We also use IT and other service providers which are located in multiple countries.
When we transfer Personal Information that we collect to any third party, we use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the receiving party commits to keep any information they receive from us under substantially same conditions that we keep the Personal Information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Disclosure of your personal information to third parties will only occur if:
- We sell or purchase any business or assets. In such case, we may authorise the disclosure of your Personal Information to prospective sellers or buyers of such business or assets
- This website or the substantial majority of its assets are sold to a third party. In such case, your Personal Information may be one of the transferred assets
- We are required to disclose your Personal Information in order to fulfil any legal obligation, to enforce our Terms and Conditions, or to protect the property, rights or safety of our system, users of our services or others. In such case, information may be exchanged with third party companies or organisations in order to prevent fraud or reduce credit risk.
You retain the right to request us to refrain from processing your Personal Information for the purposes of marketing. To exercise such right, you may reply to any information we send you, detailing your request that we refrain from sending any further marketing correspondence, or you can exercise this same right by contacting us electronically via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may at times provide links on our site to third party websites, including without limitation those owned or managed by our partner networks, affiliates or advertisers. These websites have separate privacy policies, and we therefore cannot accept any responsibility for the content. As such, choosing to follow these links is a choice you make at your own risk, and we advise that you check these websites’ individual privacy policies before submitting any Personal Information.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time contact us to review the Personal Information we hold about you. You may exercise this right by contacting us at email@example.com
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND GETTING IN TOUCH