“Parenting sessions provide platforms to parents to discuss and find strategies for everyday concerns experienced in their relationship with the child.”
Parenting is the most important job that we will ever have, yet very few of us receive any training. Like any other skill parenting can be loads of fun by understanding some basic techniques and applying them carefully and consistently. Our parenting sessions provide platforms to parents to discuss and find strategies for everyday concerns experienced in their relationship with child. Our Parenting workshops are also being viewed by many educational institutions as an effective instrument to sensitize parents about their complimentary role to support school education. It helps to define a new continuous approach for handling young minds at both home and school. Some of our Parenting workshops are:
- Proactive Parenting – An opportunity to parents to learn to think out of the box so that they can provide a platform to their children from where they can take a leap into the world of wisdom with right values. It focuses on using dynamic techniques of sharing a straight-forward, common sense approach on dealing with kids and inculcates an attitude in parents for helping their children to operate from their strengths.
- Art of Parenting – This workshop has a focus on the Parent-Child relationship. We talk about different types of parenting styles that parents exhibit and how that affects the personality of their child.
- Paren-teen – This workshop is to prepare parents to better understand the Bio-Emotional Transition that their children go through during this phase.
- Unleash the potential in your child– This workshop helps parents to recognize their full emotional potential as a parent and how they can use it to explore their child’s hidden attributes, traits, skills and talents.
- Dealing with Dyslexia– We provide you with innovative ways of dealing with your child suffering from dyslexia. We make it easier for you to deal with the problem and help your child overcome it.